Saturday 26 September 2009

New Life Begin

I have again pack all my stuff and bags ready to leave my lovely home and going to land at a stranger place... Singapore. Yes.. that is a new place for me as I haven't been there before in my entire life.

After almost a year of our luck trying in the UK, enjoying all (But not all) the nice scenary in the nice place in UK, now I am going to explore another new place in Singapore, one of the advanced country in Asia. The feeling is not as excited as when i been to UK, I am not sure why... maybe because we knew that Singaporean working attitude is totally different from the European. I have to be very serious and putting all the energy and mind into the work so that i could be able to speed up with the working environment over here.

One week after my trip to Singapore, and now I have been to few interviews and they had offered me a job. I had chosen the same company as my darling was in as they had offer me a better salary than the other company. Besides, I also would want to focus on the consultancy firm rather than in the sub-contractor firm anymore. Will be starting my new job on the 5th Oct 2009...

A new life for me to start over again, a new target for me to aim for again... Wish me best of luck! :-)

1 comment:

  1. All the best ya my dear!
    Good luck for everythinnnng...

    Find me if you need a talk :)

    ReplyDelete