Tuesday 18 August 2009

Our Registration of Marriage


Registration Day 14.07.2009

This day is a memorable day of my entire life. Never expected to get register so soon actually, but with the approach of my dear about half year ago, we decided to get register first once we back from Uk to Malaysia.




Now, my status had become different from previous, I am no longer single in status. However, I always can't change of my mouth because I still will call him as my boy friend instead of husband. hahahaha..... It felt very funny to call him as husband in front of friends...

I feel like just wake up from a dream! I have registered now! I am people's wife now! Oh!!! Feeling like stepping into the other stage of life.... But I will sure make myself a happy "going to be bride"... Although we never plan of when will we get married "traditionally", but it seem like it soon to be one day. I want to be the most beautiful and the most happy bride (if the day really come)!! ^-^
































3 comments:

  1. You will become the most beautiful and most happy bride for sure!
    I'm so glad that u had became one of the member of my family :)
    Best wishes to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe congratulation to u a mt pretty gal..
    ya i understand wat u mean, i stil cant tel other he is my husband..he is stil my bf even though we registered hehe.. but can u cal urself as his wife?? erm... i doubt so hahaa..
    i m sure u wil be the prettiest bride and happiest wife soon o!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you all...

    Well... VN, for sure i oso can't really call myself as his wife! So uneasy of the change le! haha... Wish u will be the happiest and prettiest bride soon too! (When ar??? :p)

    ReplyDelete