Friday 1 May 2009

Bad Friday :-(

Today is a bad day for me... I have been informed that even though everyone in my department was being cut cost from 5 days work to 2 days work, i wouldn't be affected... but today... before the meeting go on, the 2 bosses came in and told me to work on 2 days work as well. I was so blur, not clear about they are instructing me to work on 2 days work or just to tell me that others will be working on 2 days work... after the meeting finish, the estimator director asked me whether i knew that i am in the list also, then i just realised that i was also in the list!!! OMG... It was about 60% cost cutting!!! How can we survive?? After deduction on rental and food, there is not much left... :-(

Therefore, we plan to go back home and will try to get a new journey of life again maybe in Singapore or middle east or just work in Malaysia.... What can we do? That cost cutting is just equivalent to redundancy now...

2 comments:

  1. wah...why so cham???hope u can survive my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Survive still can le... but save money no way with this condition!!! That's why we plan to go back lo... What do you think?

    ReplyDelete